Thursday 31 January 2013

Evaluation: Final Progress Review





How does your research, planning and evaluation differ from A2 to AS?

There was a big difference in the way I planned, researched and evaluated my media product. Firstly, my research was in depth and consistent. It related effectively to the music video and ancillary product because each blog post showed my creativity, thoughts and thinking process in new ideas for the music video. The planning was where most of my blogging was at its highest. I planned every aspect in creating the music video from travelling to the locations, filming at locations costumes, art work and whether it is suitable to be filmed, stop motion animation etc. The list goes on! I also used numerous      ICT which help demonstrate and show my creativity. Whereas in AS, my blogging was very limited and followed the basic structure of the blogging checklist provided by the media department. My blogging lacked in creativity and in depth reproach, planning and evaluation of the final media product (the thriller). Furthermore, in terms of my evaluation from last year, I didn't manage to complete all 4 sections which means I missed on important reflection. However, in A2, my evaluation is complete and I covered all the important areas to answer the evaluation question. 

What would you have done differently if given the opportunity to do it again? 

Nothing, as I believe I have improved from AS media studies in terms of my approach to blogging mentioned in the question above so therefore I would not have changed anything.


Is there any gaps in my Blog?


No, I have checked over my entire blogposts and also checked over the blogging checklist and there is no gaps in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment