Thursday 31 January 2013

Final blog post: closing down.

Aaaaaaah, it's all over now!! I've come a bloody long way but here I am!
It's been such a journey of emotions. First, there was excitement of doing a music video and picking out songs to do, then there was content with planning and research blogs, then there was annoyance at Final Cut Pro and photoshop and finally there was absolute stress at deadlines. My last emotion is relief! I'm not gonna lie, I am happy this is all over, but at the same time, I have enjoyed having an outlet to be creative. I'm happy with my products and it has been time well spent (even though time has not been my friend lately). I guess it's the end of an era...until next week rolls around and we have to start exam work *cue the stress*
So I bid blogger a farewell! I guess it's time to get catch up on sleep and head back to the normal media classrooms...

No comments:

Post a Comment